Sunday, September 01, 2013

Lessons from Last Night !

Lessons from last night :

In a company party I can be myself and yet not be the joker of the pack. 8% alcohol in a beer is not unheard off. "Reserve" yeah that's the name, made me lose my reservations last night till i saw a fuming wifey when i woke up in the morning.

I can be paranoid about losing but more than losing its the thought of losing that kills me

My eyes shut on their own accord same as my mouth does. They don't need an alarm, neither do they care about the place or the time, they just shut down when they want to

The best thing to do is to just stop caring. If only it were that easy. The point is that you can only not care if you actually never cared in the first place. In which case, you would not be trying to not care, would you?

Don't create trouble, keep your thoughts to yourself, shut up basically. For the love of God, don't let what everyone says and how everyone behaves affect you. Because it will fuck up your life, it actually will !!!

I think too much and most of the times its for others or what i intend to do for them

Be positive, Be free. Don't neglect your customary activities, because if you do, you will feel lethargic about doing it again.

A mountain bike real usage is when its driven around not when you wheel it around as i do since i don't want to waste my energy riding uphill.

I am sorry i am being incoherent here, maybe I am drunk or maybe I am just happy, the looooong weekend is finally here, hopefully with a 2 feet bundle of joy and wifey,  i would be able to enjoy it a little more :)

1 Comments:

At Monday, September 2, 2013 at 11:48:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Vidya said...

I think I understood this or may be not. If I have not understood this in first place, then I really wouldn't stop trying now, is it?

I tried to be as confusing as the post was to me! :D Did I succeed?

Welcome back to the blog world after such a long time!

Vidya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home