Friday, April 03, 2009

Why?

Dear God,

I am not a bad person, I am human..

I believe in marriage, as I found the right one

I believe It will last, as I know It takes two to tango...

I like to smile, as I have learnt to laugh my worries away

I don't seek to control, as I have learnt to set free and be free

I don’t Intend to cheat, as I believe In honesty Is the best policy

I know I am just, I just need to evaluate myself the same way

I know I have a heart, as I have It scratched every now and then..

I am competitive, I can lose miserably to all kids almost every time

I don’t give forgiveness, I pardon most issues 24 hrs after they happened

I don’t believe In astrology, There is zero truth in what my star sign has to say..

I am proud, I come up the hard way and I believe in myself and my roots

I am always willing to do what it takes, because an effort is never wasted if the intention to begin with is right

THEN ....

WHY AM I TRYING TO BE IN CONTROL

THEN WHY AM I SO ANTSY ABOUT SUCH TRIVIAL THINGS ??

IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG WITH ME OR IS IT MY SPECIAL DAY ??

2 Comments:

At Saturday, July 18, 2009 at 2:56:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

men are from earth. women are from earth. a marriage, on the other hand is still tending for custody by either Venus or Mars.

 
At Sunday, July 26, 2009 at 8:54:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ kk / -

where have you been ??? true dude but i guess with enough issues to move on, i would just leave it the way it is ....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home