Saturday, November 15, 2008

My World This Week !!!


Its exactly a month before i take a vacation and in that time frame there are lot of changes happening like for instance .....

1. i am growing a beard, i dont know if i am giving osama any competition. i am just kinda forming a layer of hair actually but then add to that my skin color and my "err asian" looks i get my fair share of cops and wary eyes watching me when i go to the airport or visit the train station.

2. i am on a shopping spree and i see myself scouting the newspapers and bargain outlets for deals all the time. which explains why i tend to leave office at 6 in the evening each workday and return by 10.00 empty handed or otherwise.

3. To complement my beard, i have a mop of hair. i keep twisting and turning them around to cover the uggh not so covered areas. basically anything to keep myself from appearing bald, but then if wishes were horses, beggars would fly ...

4. i am rediscovering my old wardrobe, somehow a beard and formals never go hand in hand, they look best with faded jeans and a tee as i just realised. way to go pal .....

5. Tabasco sauce tastes better with everything. Its only when after a few hours or mins that you feel the heat do you realise what burning sensation is all about.

6. Cleaning out the garage is akin to cleaning out the refridgerator. Both have equal amounts of junk in it, except that garage sales over ebay can make you richer unlike the fridge

7. i can be a jerk well not that i was any better but i am the only ass at the LLS society who has refused "Blue Ice" a date twice. I am not desperate for a relation and i dont want an arm candy ...

8. New York is great, but SFO is better, my teeth dont chatter and my nose does not hurt. It gets a bit too sunny at times but I can still wear shorts and show off my skinny legs if not anything else

9. Teddy bears are not for kids, if a teddy keeps staring at you as you wake up each day, you will soon fall in love with it as i just realised.

10. Buy the same number of gifts unless you want to see a mini world war at home. Dont' believe me wait till you have 2 nieces who are "bold and beautiful" and follow Chinese martial arts to the core !!!


3 Comments:

At Saturday, November 15, 2008 at 7:09:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger ancientmariner said...

goin to india....*sniff*sniff..

 
At Saturday, November 22, 2008 at 12:04:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger vinny said...

hahhaahhahahhaha!!!!

tu mil india mein...n yes i'm sending u my preferred gift list thru email..better have them on u when we meet:)

have fun yaar...ek pic bhej na dhaadi ke saath:)

 
At Wednesday, December 31, 2008 at 4:02:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

I second your opinion about SFO! :D

Happy New Year and Safe travels to India..

Vidya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home