Wednesday, April 09, 2008

New ..Newer ..Foolish .. ME


And if all the heat in this part of the world was not enough, I went and did the same thing I am so famous for.

Hell no it wasn’t the beer that did me in, but if there is anything that puts me to sleep faster than the marathon meetings we have (yep 3 hour status meets) a time frame in which I can spill lock, stock and barrel my entire life story…

Notice how much I love the word marathon these days? Everything seems marathon of lately, the running, the status meet, the list of people who express interest in my profile, the bills, in fact everything is, except for the pay check, which probably may never be marathon size as my wants are something even the word “marathon” cannot quantify…

So coming to the point, I went in to get a hair cut and as usual my propensity to doze took over. With work that leaves me just enough time to catch a breath, sleeping as been easy as also the tendency to fall off the chair at the slightest time gap. All I do remember is telling the hair stylist I need a short hairdo and something that’s easy to manage and keep. The result, I look different but that surely has nothing to do with the hair cut, rather it has a lot to do with my trying real hard to fill in the gaps, if you know what I mean….

The positive side, the Dove hair gel that had gathered enough dust to be classified as a toxic chemical saw the light of the day and at present being put to good use. It will be a full month before I can heave a sigh of relief once again and in the mean time I sure hope no one notices and even if they do don’t comment on the new … newer .. foolish .. ME…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home