Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Adventures of a Demented Mind !!!

Statement 1: An average runner like me runs 2 miles, 3 days a week.

Statement 2: Running requires lot of stamina.

Conclusion: An average runner like me will have a tough time running 3 miles each day.

Statement 1: BEER makes you lose your inhibitions and ahem ahem many other things I am not sure of.

Statement 2: BEER gave me the stamina to run 7 miles or a mini marathon on a single day non stop.

Conclusion: Drink beer for stamina and definitely before a marathon race.

Warning: The statements above are made from personal experiences and hence the owner/author makes no guarantees implied, direct or otherwise. Readers are advised caution and large doses of common sense before acting on the advice.

Ohh btw I am not a regular drinker. I am not an irregular drinker either, I know my capacity and I know when to drink and how much and before whom. Best put I don’t like to drink, but the more I think of it especially my jaunts over this weekend, the more I realize, I don’t hate drinking.

Buttttttttt….. when you crawl out of the sleeping bag in the middle of the night in your pajamas because that freakin son of a gun “chinka” has left the heater at 78 deg and you run out of snacks, a barrel of beer seems inviting, very very inviting as I realized much later …

I think it’s good they don’t have gun control here. So now I have this incentive of buying a cheapo country type gun and just watch his head being blown off, call it a mistake and finally make him apologize on national television, by putting the country gun to good use….. it’s the beer I say ….

God save the queen err the king no it’s my house mate, or perhaps the land lord or his cat … ummm (tweaking the country gun) the list is growing …. ……

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 8:04:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger ancientmariner said...

beer also gives u that belly bussy...:-)

 
At Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 11:06:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ ancientmariner /-

escaping the belly is what the marathon running is all about bro :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home