Thursday, March 20, 2008

Attoroshious !!! :))

one of those lines read ...

I m very beatiful,cute,glamerous,attoroshious,self motivated.,well educated

and i thought ....

I see the "well educated" seems such a hyperbole at this point of time

"self motivated" is so obvious, this line is all about synonms you associate yourself with

"glamerous" truly so, i am enamored each second i read those lines ...

"attoroshious" how perfect , you read my mind and my feelings

as for being cute and beautiful, i would rather not seep into those areas least they

all seem such a heavy weight package of someone who happens to be a

attoroshiously well educated, glamerously self motivated cute beauty...

My apologies, but i am not sure I can handle that, i really am not sure :))


3 Comments:

At Friday, March 21, 2008 at 3:16:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

Lol!
Lol!

I love it!

I am SO going to put you in charge of PR & Spin Control when I finally rise to fame using Plan B (involves rats and mutation).

 
At Friday, March 21, 2008 at 4:22:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ KK/-

bring them on techie, i am all guns :))

 
At Friday, March 21, 2008 at 7:48:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger ancientmariner said...

ahem ahem...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home