Wednesday, January 16, 2008

"hairy" tales !!!


foggy foggy tuesday morning, an overtly productive day, where i did almost everything that i assumed i will take a week to finish and finally an expensive haircut.

to begin with i initially contemplated growing my hair and really wanted to change my hairstyle. in that enthusiasm my entered the asian origin barber shop hoping i will find some answer there. The last time i went in the guy did a neat job and i was very pleased so its time for him to redo the magic i tgt.

unfortunately for me he was busy attending to another customer and his dutiful wife agreed to do it for me. There i sat all padded up ready for her to go snip snip snip.

I told her what i wanted and asked if she understood to which she nodded her head up down umpteen number of times

the result an awful hair cut. I was always worried about my receding hair line and with this cut i think i would need to point out where exactly does my hairline begin.

of course matters were confounded by my propensity to be fast asleep as soon as i set my heavy butt on the chair and now when i look at the haircut, i cant help but crib how unfair it can get.

it will really be sometime before the hair grows back and the long weekend i planned a drive to napa valley and thats screwed thanks to a hair cut that never should have happened.

maybe its a dream, maybe when i wake up tomorrow morning it would all have come up !!

Atleast this is one dream i really want to believe in.....

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 16, 2008 at 9:58:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger ancientmariner said...

photos please..? why would that screw up your long weeknd ?..plannin to wine n dine with someone(sssh..!!!) in the napa valley...

 
At Thursday, January 17, 2008 at 4:43:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

saale de gaali de tu !!! yeah photos u will get once the hair grows back :) waise all this assuming mera license mil jayega mujhe kal :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home