Saturday, January 26, 2008

Confused Mind !!!

I can drive yes I can, no it’s not a joke. I am already sore about missing my first chance, all because I had a stupid examiner who scared the shit out of me with her rapacious voice and my haphazard lane change policy which did me in.


So off I go, it’s raining cats and dogs here and driving is worse. With the weather forecast guaranteeing rain to come in torrents, I could rest my fat butt at home or else go out there and drive and learn. That’s precisely what I plan to do and hence I rented a car for the 3 days ….

Well to be honest, I have 2 many things on mind including a hard call I would have to take a few days from now, talking about which would warrant an all together different post. Maybe driving around like crazy a couple of days would probably make me forget the stage that is being set for me or perhaps make the thick skin that I am made of all the more thicker. Either ways something good to keep me occupied for sometime and yes adventure being my pet dog, the stunts I pull off makes the adrenalin flowing all the more...

So let me just drown myself in doing what i perceive as the RIGHT THING while god decides what next.. So much for keeping myself occupied !!!!

6 Comments:

At Monday, January 28, 2008 at 3:44:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Kavi said...

Easy !!! Go easy...!!

 
At Tuesday, January 29, 2008 at 5:27:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

I don't know what to say about the "hard call" that you have to make. But good luck with the driving and the test!

Vidya

 
At Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 2:53:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger ME said...

Well, the people at DMV are paid to do what they do-scare new drivers!
Fortunately for me, there was an exception 4 yrs ago :-)
My advice: before you get your license, unless you are comfortable,
avoid driving at night & in the rain. It sure helps! Good luck!

 
At Thursday, January 31, 2008 at 4:47:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

Amen. The examiners here be extremely fussy. And fussiness, saving a homicidal mania or a taste for arson, is the worst quality an examiner could possibly have.

 
At Friday, February 1, 2008 at 4:00:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger ME said...

congrats! on your license! You are now free! :-)
Enjoy your driving!

 
At Saturday, February 2, 2008 at 4:52:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ karunakaran prasad /-

KK, where the hell have you been ?? i got the license this time and yeah, i played it by the book, watching each nook, corner, mirrir just to make him feel better lol !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home