Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Ironic !!!

What ??? You actually did that? It seemed more like an interrogation than anything else, suddenly the conversation had boiled down to “how could you do this kinda thing?” questions.

I surrendered meekly, didn’t have a choice, the more I think of it, the more worse it gets. I can’t get anyone and I mean any one to understand the gravity of taking such a stance. It has got nothing to do with stature here, just that I was and still am a lot more flexible than I thought I was and suddenly it’s the flexibility that has become a thorn in the eye for most of them, if not all.

Fortunately it stopped not because I made my position understood, but rather it was because they didn’t want to offend me any more than what I had already gone through. You see that’s the kinda reaction I get from them all. I really don’t care much about being judged on account of my actions because I know they will fry my brains in oil but tune me up all right and I just love them for that.

So apart from half guided sarcasm like “whatever - I have no patience with this martyrdom S####”, I got what I had wanted and that was the peace of mind you get when you take a stance and are afraid that you would be misjudged for it in the end.

And yep I am happy and yet you know what how the turn of events make me feel “Ironic”

Watch the video here and read the lyrics here

(read the lyrics as you listen to song to get to the gist of it. The relevant paragraphs are highlighted :-) )

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 19, 2007 at 4:31:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

what did you take a stance on? Call me if you can't type it out here!

Vidya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home