Sunday, December 09, 2007

They said !!! I Say !!!

They say

  • Looks don’t matter

I say

It does, no one likes to be stuck with a bewolf. The bull shit about inner beauty was never true in the real sense. It is always compensated by something as an add-on: a buy 1 get 1 free mentality.

They say

  • I am looking for someone who’s caring and understanding

I say

Caring is seen in action and understanding via character

They say

  • I should be able to talk freely to the person

I say

Whatever they say should be taken as the gospel, any deviation is seen as an abhorrent

They say

  • I don’t know I need to think

I say

You have made up your mind, all you need is someone to ratify your decision and say “Go ahead and do it”

They say

  • I am not sure what I want

I say

You definitely know what you want. But you are trying to fit the square box into the round hole or vice versa. You just are not ready to put an effort that a relation should be a part off

They say

  • You look different, you are photogenic

I say

Photography and personal self are never the same. What it means is photographs of you are better.

They say

  • "Horror"scope should match

I say

I have faith and I believe in god and not such mundane stuff. I cant live my life as per it, and I prefer a more practical reason.

They say

  • At 28 my options are limited

I say

Age is a non essential number. I am not talking about eternal youth, but there is a certain grace about growing old together

So it’s not about personal space neither is it about time. It’s about putting an effort, and believing in it. Unfortunately most of us don’t come anywhere close to making it leave alone surviving long enough to see the end we expect.

Enough said and done let me not contribute to the unhappiness by going back to my 10 days of fame

There are... things which a man is afraid to tell even to himself, and every decent man has a number of such things stored away in his mind.

So much for eternal happiness. For me my phase has just begun, here's one more to the list….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home