Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Thank you !!!

Look I really don't know what turned the tide in my favor,

Was it because I got mad or perhaps you decided to show some mercy or I deserved it?

I really don't know but whatever be the reason, I am happy and yes I am thankful.

Thankful that it was done, and done in such a short time.

You do realize how much this means to me don't you? I am sure you did

thank you thank you and thank you so much. I can assure you I wont let your faith in me die down anytime and thats a gentleman's promise..


[Just when I needed a miracle, I got one but what that means is just one simple thing

Ask and your prayers would be granted

But perhaps and most importantly

Never ask unless you are sure you need it...] .....

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, November 20, 2007 at 6:31:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Khushi said...

did she agreee???? :D

 
At Wednesday, November 21, 2007 at 5:46:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ khushi /-

whooa hang on abhi kahani baaki hai :)

dont jump but rather watch this space for a reel to reel story :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home