Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Monday Blues err RED !!!

Just my day, dont ask. To start with I had a security policy violation and that meant by the time I reached my desk from the lab, I had like around 7 messages from various departments concerning security. I spent a good 1 hour assuring them of the safety of their information.

Then when I was all done, I just got up to stretch myself and the wide movement of my arms sent a USB port drive crashing to the ground. Ohh wait a minute it didnt go alone, it took the wireless mouse along with it. The best part: I killed two birds with one stone, both of them broke into 2 pieces right before me on the floor.

Part 2 done, I came back to my seat and I found that I had missed a DHL consingment, and I had no clue where my company ID card was. Icing on the cake: I have to take the fire exit stairs to my 11th floor office since the rest of them are all security tagged.

I went to warm my lunch at the pantry, put the food in the microwave and walked back since Inessa from security wanted to have a quick chart about the lost card. By the time I was done, my food was hot and the underside burnt. I had to be extra careful not to scrap the burnt side out.

Sat down to email project status mail and found that I cant find my v3i. I had left it at the security desk to have a photograph taken for a new badge. Super just my luck ......

Larry was nice enough to come over to give me my phone and the ID card. Bless him, as he walked away I put the phone and ID card onto my top pocket to realise the darn thing inside my pocket was the old ID card...

Wait, its not over as yet I missed the shuttle and had to walk 40 mins to reach home and with just a sleevless jacket on, my insides were ICE by the time I got back.

Lastly I had left the steam iron on my bag, the water had seeped in wetting all the ironed clothes. As I put them out to dry, she called and I didn't hear the phone vibrate. It went to voice and I cant call back either...

Monday Blues sorry I saw only "Red" today....

aaaarghhh.....


4 Comments:

At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 7:02:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger ME said...

If anything can go wrong, it will.
-Murphy's law.

I had a laugh at your expense. Sorry!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 31, 2007 at 10:49:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ as i like it/-

well i too did but not on monday, on tuesday and you know what? I didnt email the project status report after all this hahaha...

 
At Saturday, November 3, 2007 at 3:07:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

There is always a "she" in your life man! :D

By the by, I was LOL at your expense! Thank you!

 
At Sunday, November 4, 2007 at 12:31:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ vidya /-

maate wait till you know who the other"she" is lolzz

You will rue the fact that you jumped the gun hahaha

 

Post a Comment

<< Home