Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Tagged !!!

I got tagged a new format from Morbus so here goes.

1. Pick out a scar you have, and explain how you got it.

I've a scar on my forehead. It doesn't look like a scar anymore. I got it when I fell as I was jumping from the bed to the sofa and so on.


2. What does your phone look like? List your reasons to buy it?


I own a Motorola V3i. I liked the sleekness of that model and also the fact that not everyone knows how to play around with that phone and check my messages, pictures, videos etc :).

3. What is on the walls of your bedroom?

A mirror and a note I keep reading so as to retain my sanctity

4. What is your current desktop picture?

Picture of my 2 nieces Arya and Aditi. I never seem to get enough of them !!!

5. Do you believe in gay marriage?

Nope. In fact I am amused when I see gays and believe me in this country there are lots of them.

6. What do you want more than anything right now?

A consulting position has been on my mind on the job front, but if that’s too high for you, I can settle for a blackberry phone !!! :)

7 . What time were you born?

11:15 PM on a Friday. Pushed my sister away to get out first and hence technically I am the elder one.

8. Are your parents still together?

Yep. They will be till death does them apart I am sure.

9. Last person who made you cry?

My mom. She has that funny way of making those tear glands work overtime.

10. What is your favorite perfume / cologne?

I like Brut, but honestly anything that is light and has a mild perfume to it is fine.

11. What kind of hair/eye color do you like in the opposite sex?

Hair: Black
Eye : Reddish brown big eyes J!!

12. What are you listening to? Why?

A mal song called “Ithale Veru”. Why?? Cause its got simple lyrics and great music!!!

13. Do you get scared of the dark?

Well. It depends. I'm not scared of dark when it's not dark around me!

14. Do you like painkillers?

They should be banned actually. They give Pain”Givers” like us a run for our money !!!. Well actually I don’t know I don’t like taking medications unless it’s required.

15. Are you too shy to ask someone out?

I don’t think so. I have asked and have been privileged to host them too :).

16. If you could eat anything right now, what would it be?


Umm it has to be the awesome Onam sadya I had back home.

17. Who was the last person who made you mad?

My friend A#$%. For playing mental games with me …..

18. List one habit you have that has the potential to annoy people?

Umm, I photograph/ take video's of my good friends without their knowledge. Needless to say some of them are pissed when they see them :) !!!

19. Who was the last person who made you smile?

My nephew. At 4 months his smile is what you would call the “million dollar” smile!!!

As is the rule, In return I tag Ms Canada, Vidya, Sue and Ancient Mariner !!!

8 Comments:

At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 4:47:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

I love this tag! Thanksssss!! I guess that I am the last of the breed who is happy to be tagged!
:D

Anyway, I am currently in DC and will be in VA beach till September 9. After which time,I will leave for Dallas and probably not be back again to VA for work related reasons! :)

If you like, please email at vidyarc@yahoo.com

 
At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 4:50:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

And welcome to the USA!

 
At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 4:51:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ vidya /-

Thanks buddy, i do like so i added you on yahoo :)

 
At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 6:19:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the tag is quite interesting..seen it smwhere else also.
whts tht song?.. cudnt figure out:)

 
At Wednesday, September 5, 2007 at 6:43:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ alamels /-

Its the title track of the mal movie "yes your honor" with sreenivasan and padmapriya playing the lead roles. I can send you the song if you want, just let me know...

Yeah i am sure the tag is familiar, blogosphere has so many tags all tagged or lifted from some blog :)

 
At Tuesday, September 11, 2007 at 6:43:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

Next post please!
:D

I will be in Richmond soon enough!

 
At Thursday, September 13, 2007 at 8:41:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

Opps didn't see the tag at all.

 
At Saturday, September 29, 2007 at 6:04:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

Grrr..Next post man!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home