Sunday, June 24, 2007

Weird Things!!!

Winnie asked me to write a post on 6 weird things about me and then tag the rest of the crowd and so here goes,

1. I cannot share what I am drinking with anyone not even my siblings or parents and would refuse outright if asked :(. I can also survive for days on a staple diet of Coffee, Coffee and more Coffee.

2. Crowds terrify me, leave me alone in a crowded place and i will just stand where you left me unable to move further.

3. I am a certified "Penny wise Pound Foolish Peronality" !!!.

4. I hate formal wear and am suffocated when i am in them. i cant button my cuffs and need to have them loose and hanging around else i feel asphyxiated.

5. I can shop only for myself and my siblings, never for anyone else as I just cant seem to figure out what to buy !!!

6. I am floored when I see tall women and more so if they happen to be mal :).

And so I tag Ms Canada, Vidya and Prats !!!!




1 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 27, 2007 at 12:37:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

OOpps avenger, I have already done this tag long time back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home