Friday, June 08, 2007

Life as I see it !!!

Its amazing how feeling low makes me feel like writing. Not that my ramblings every made sense but nevertheless my page is for me and I am sure no one would care if it doesn’t make sense in the first place.

Its too early to brand myself a loser or perhaps a tad like someone who’s got something missing between the ears but just that I was never good at what is called "The Life".

  • I am yet to turn myself away so as not to see someone cry and not bother to find what ails them...

  • I don’t bow before the demi gods, the god men and the so called wise, sure they intimidate me but I still take them on as always with my head held high because I BELIEVE even if you are not brave pretend to be, no one can tell the difference (and till date no one has)....

  • I am yet to utilize someone or something for my personal gain than appreciating what’s its supposed use is for. I may not give you the complete credit but I wont snatch it away from you completely either.

  • I am not a “YES” man, Have a mind of my own and so also an opinion. Which means I wont accept your viewpoint simply for the sake of appeasement, and hence you can reject me or accept me, whatever you choose its fine with me (my fav dialogue)
{vids and tom must be shouting over the rooftops in unison I know}

  • I play fair or rather try my best to be fair which means if you don’t quite agree to my decision you need to prove me wrong and just like the court of law, my decisions are deemed to be correct unless proven otherwise.

  • I like to do what I can for most people I meet which means even if I am aware I am being utilized I play along, cant let people or an act change the way the basic tenets of living has been taught to me can I?

  • I play myriad roles in this so-called life, and I take each one of them very seriously. They may / may not be the fundamental role a self respecting guy needs to play but I have always made a honest attempt to do my best in each of them...

So you see I am no good at living this so called "the life" and if I have the say in this, I guess I would probably never be....

2 Comments:

At Saturday, June 9, 2007 at 2:37:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Kavi said...

Lovely place you have here !

Well,i can connect with you, beacause, of the need to write when feeling down. Its such an omni present need in me !

Fromt this, out comes a pretty pretty vibrant character !

 
At Sunday, June 10, 2007 at 1:16:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ kavi /-

I assume you are talking about my character heheh even in case you are not, I will assume I am right :)

Trouble is keeping your character vibrant enough for people to continue being interested, I am not sure I have that capacity, but its sure worth a try :)

thanks for stopping by ....

The Avenger !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home