Monday, April 09, 2007

A Weekly Review !!!

FOR WANT OF SOMETHING BETTER TO POST !!!

Aah what a week this has been, too many changes happening and some too fast for my taste. But hey whoever promised life will move at your pace anyways !!!

Lets see where do I begin now umm to begin with I lost a friend. By losing I mean we decided to part. Now that’s awful most of us would say but I guess it was waiting to happen. Too many differences and too many issues all cropped up at the same time and the result was chaos. We all have the right to lead a peaceful life and perhaps acknowledging that we need some time apart from each other so that we don’t kill each other was important so there we go….

I finally got my exit process rolling and it was very heartening to see people closing off each phase partly because I had done my home work well and partly because I had requested them to expedite the matter. So for a change the typical filibusters HR, Administration, Travel and Finance issued closure notices…..

My bank balance had a few more zeroes to it, naa morons not just zeroes completely but more zeroes towards the right hand side and boy the way they made my heart flutter :), its amazing how something so materialistic can give you the initial feeling of euphoria....

Played a virtual team building game, probably the last thing I would be doing before I quit and the response I got was just AMAZING. What’s best the enthusiasm they displayed was superb and we all had a gala time. It was certainly interesting to know hitherto unknown facts about your colleagues and that too straight from the horses mouth.

Pursued 2 adventure activities, rafting and kayaking, added 4 new friends, wrote 2 articles for my monthly company magazine and finally received 2 appreciation letters from onsite team. As I count my last few days these letters certainly hold substance

I sold my baby my bike. As I move on I would have pretty much wanted him to be with me, but I guess it would be botheration and I had no choice but to dispose it off. I had taken care of it like a baby and got a good price for it no doubt but it certainly hit me below the navel watchin it being taken away. Now I realise why my dad “Gifted” his old explorer rather than sell it away…

Finally am sitting around waiting for my gift from heavens to come. It should come pretty soon I guess so I am feeling all optimistic and hope in my eyes. Its been a delayed honor no doubt but I am glad atleast its coming. More than me, I find someone who’s waited 3 years for this to happen animatedly jumping up and down anticipating my arrival.

As I conclude I opened my diary and wrote

Dear God,

Thank you very much for keeping me occupied. I am very happy to say I just didn’t have any time to crib about how wronged I am.

Needless to say you must have experienced the lesser network traffic from this side of the border which undoubtedly must have left you pleased.

I promise I would endeavor to keep up this attitude. Thank you very much for your continued patronage. I assure you I will not let you down.

Thanks and regards,

The Avenger.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 12:49:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

Glad I see a positive thoughts here:))

 
At Tuesday, April 10, 2007 at 8:35:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

Aah Ms Canada hang on there are more to come :) :) :) ....

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 9:48:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi,

Can you send me more details on your virtual team building game? I'm supposed to plan one for my team but don't know what to do.

Thanks....S

 
At Wednesday, May 16, 2007 at 10:28:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ s ....

Hello Ms S, i would surely be able to let you know more had you left something for me to get back to...

do drop me a line or an email @theavenger.blog@gmail.com and i will share my thoughts !!!

the avenger...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home