Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Three Things !!!

Three things that scare me

  • Failure.
  • Losing someone’s faith.
  • Not having enough money.

Three people who make me laugh

  • Cyrus as Semi Girebaal.
  • My niece(s) and their antics.
  • My best friend sarish and his sense of humour

Three things I love

  • Adventure sports.
  • God’s own country.
  • My mom’s sambhar and other comestibles.

Three things I hate

  • Unfair people.
  • Having to prove myself to anyone.
  • Me gaining weight especially on my tummy side.
Three things I don't understand
  • Religion and Reservations and how well its used against each one of us.
  • Computer programming and the financial markets aka BSE, NSE, NASDAQ etc etc.
  • Why cant I be accepted the way I am, especially when my actions speak louder than my words.
Three things on my desk
  • Books and a bottle of water.
  • My deepest thought written on scrap paper in code.
  • Left overs from what I was doing last before I left my seat.
Three things I am doing right now
  • Working hard to get back to shape.
  • Helping someone regain their lost life.
  • Getting ready for a well deserved holiday.
Three things I want to do before I die
  • Write a book.
  • Go on a world tour.
  • See my mom go to bed without having to worry about me.
Three things I can do
  • Play fair.
  • Help others.
  • Hide my feelings.
Three things you should listen to
  • Kids.
  • Your parents.
  • Your conscience or inner voice.

Three things you should never listen to

  • Boorish personalities.
  • The local “Mr. Know all”
  • Big talks given by head honchos.
Three things I'd like to learn
  • To fly a fighter plane.
  • Computer programming.
  • Understand the share market.

Three favourite books

  • Avenger by Fredrick Forsyth.
  • The Broker by John Grisham.
  • The autobiography of Steve Jobs, CEO Apple Inc.

Three Simple Things about Me

  • I am least fussy about food. I can eat whatever is cooked J no complaints at all…
  • I don’t like formal wear, hence am always in jeans and jerseys including Mondays…
  • I am what I am, I am still the same guy you knew 10 years / 10 months / 10 days / 10 secs back…

Three beverages I drink regularly

  • Coffee.
  • Pesticide aka pepsi :)
  • Warm water with honey.

Three one liners i frequently use

  • Geez christ .........
  • Aah i see...
  • I am what I am you take it or you leave it, whatever you choose it's fine with me...

Three things that I regret

  • Falling in love.
  • Croaking when all I want to do is sing.
  • Having 2 left feet, i.e. not being able to dance !!!.

Three things I always look for in people....

  • Their Nature.
  • Their Behaviour.
  • Their sense of Humour.
Three things that I am proud off
  • My parents.
  • My siblings.
  • My upbringing.

15 Comments:

At Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 1:21:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

Failure: I don't think it leads to scare coz its all in our mind.

Not having enough money- C'mon, we all go thru' this and still survive. Money alone is not life avenger.

Adventure sports- Love it but never tried..

Why cant I be accepted the way I am, especially when my actions speak louder than my words.
- Hey if some do not understand you, just let them go ok. Don't bother and we cannot change ppl'.

All other 3 things are beautiful and shows how you care about your family.

 
At Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 12:34:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya / -

where have you been ? i was missing the canada connection from some time hehehe :)

 
At Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 2:36:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Flyaway Mind said...

'deepest thought written on scrap paper in code'huh? i write it in blogger and save it as draft but never publish...try dat..it's fun to read after many months...
me too hate listening to mr know-all and his vains

 
At Thursday, March 1, 2007 at 2:44:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ flyaway mind /-

well i do save the scrap papers and move it onto a book but I am too lazy to go back and read them hehehe :)

i will try the blogger next..

thanks for stopping by...

 
At Friday, March 2, 2007 at 2:36:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

Glad you are showing little fun and being naughty buddy.

 
At Friday, March 2, 2007 at 8:45:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow! Isn't that a lot of personal stuff in those three things about you!! Maybe you should quit drinking warm water with honey. It tends to make people fat or so I was told. I haven't tried it as yet to grow fat ;)
Why would you regret falling in love? In fact even if you've fallen and lost in love, it doesn't matter: perhaps that person just wasn't meant for you, look back at it a couple of years down the line and you'd probably think it was good that it happened and that goes for most failures as well.

 
At Friday, March 2, 2007 at 12:11:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

hehe just kidding yaar :). i agree to your earlier remarks about money.

but i still feel "Money" is something and i am still scared one day i will run out of it :)

 
At Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 12:23:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ anonymous /-

Geez if i could only get a name to put to this "anon" thing it would be so great. Just have a feeling you work for wipro tho :)

warm water with honey i heard is good to tone down. I have atleast lost a few kilos after i started doing it :)

but since you are not fat you wont have to try it :) i dnt look fat but i personally do feel i am !!!

I do regret but I do also laugh at my own stupidities sooner or later.

thanks for stopping by.....

 
At Saturday, March 3, 2007 at 9:19:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

A wise decision can always save you running out of money.

 
At Sunday, March 4, 2007 at 12:22:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

I give up pri :) i am defeated. A wise man once rightly said never argue with a women especially if she is better with words than you are :)

I guess its time i throw in the towel :)

 
At Wednesday, March 7, 2007 at 12:46:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your blog ;-)

Regards,

Active Daytrader
Livenewss.blogspot.com

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 12:17:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

I guess its time i throw in the towel :)

Did ya?? Funny huh...

 
At Thursday, March 15, 2007 at 8:43:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

Of course i did. I knew right at the start you are better with words than me :)

(The Avenger bows his head in respect)

 
At Friday, March 16, 2007 at 6:34:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

My ghosh c'mon buddy;)

 
At Tuesday, March 20, 2007 at 10:10:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

Ohh i would like to add you are much better with graphics and artistry also as can be made out from your blog :)

(Bows down for the 7 time salute !!!)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home