Thursday, February 15, 2007

The END or is it ?

Buona sera! Come va?. thanks for stopping bye. I realised that in the last couple of days I just stopped so many things in my life without telling anyone why.. and without even a warning of course.

Lets just say there are several things in my life that prevents me from being my best, being my real self. I met my distant older brother who stays oppsite my apartment. i didn’t even notice him rather he did and his only question was “You look jaded are you ok ?“ I changed the topic, I guess I had enough to worry about.

Lets just say there are enough qualms and scurries, heartaches and headaches. I miss those good old carefree days, when planning for the moment was my focus and planning anything beyond a miracle. Its one of those things that cant be helped by writing or talking about, you just have to grind your teeth and bear it …..

Its taking me all my patience and wits to keep myself under control. Dee is aghast how I am taking things so lying down and so is someone else. Having said that I guess there is little else I could do. Regaining some of the lost ground is my priority at this moment and hence taking things in my stride a part of the strategy.

But failing that, this will be the last you hear from me. It’s been a worthy ride so far, and I really loved the anonymity that the blog and my pseudo name bought. When that happens this blog will fly around in cyberspace looking very much a nondescript entity as its master was, outdated and more or less ready for the cyber-scrapyard.

As for now, it’s just another day in the life of me…..

7 Comments:

At Friday, February 16, 2007 at 1:17:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

muhahaha ill b the first to comment!!!!!hee hee
dude u gotta gotta stop pitying urself and move on...else u will never get over ur past...and trust me hsadows still remain...but u eventually realise its all for the best...if i can say that it mus b true!!lol

 
At Friday, February 16, 2007 at 3:10:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ anonymous /-

thanks for the advice anon...

 
At Sunday, February 18, 2007 at 6:02:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

You need to let out to whom you can and too much pressure only fades or makes it more negative.

If you think of the past, its never ending. Let it go and be fresh.

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 at 8:31:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

end of blogging??

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 at 6:52:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

well lets just say i am not too keen on it right now. i guess i can take it on myself. but lets see incase i am not able to then i should be doing tht....

 
At Thursday, February 22, 2007 at 6:52:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ vidya /-

end of blogging perhaps not, but then it may possibly be, watch this space....

 
At Wednesday, February 28, 2007 at 10:54:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home