Sunday, February 11, 2007

And Blessed I am….

Today my sweetheart grew “YOUNG” by a year more. A momentous ocassion for me as I am forever fascinated by the fact that someone who reached only till my elbow just a few moments (literally speaking) ago now reaches my waist in such a short time. The pride you feel as you see her gigle and laugh, & the innocence she has fills you with such tremendous bliss.

I spent the whole morning decking up the hall for the evening party as also a major portion of the evening being a perfect host. At the end of the day I was tired and exhausted but still I sat down to finish some work when I accidently happened to get my hands on my file that stores my important letters.

I took out the first one and read it. Then the second and third and so on till about an hour passed and I had finished reading them all. Then she came out and like a big aunt shouted at me and asked me to go to sleep and not spoil my health. I waved out to her and she came in and sat on my lap. Then together we sang happy birthday all in private and of course in the right spirit.

As I sang I noticed the sparkle she had, the love and care she had for me. I carried her around for sometime before tucking her in bed.

Finally within the confines of my private space, I opened my drawer to take out my personal diary and wrote.

Dear God,

Never mind the constant harrassment you receive from my prayers, I just realised I truly am blessed.

Thank you.

The Avenger….

I felt proud just like the guy does in the ING vyasa ad, he echoes the same sentiments I have and the same reasons that I do.

I lay down to finally get blissful sleep after a pretty loooooooong time….

3 Comments:

At Monday, February 12, 2007 at 12:42:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes.....finally towards the right track......: )

 
At Monday, February 12, 2007 at 1:04:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

blessed you are and so are we, how else can you relate to ppl like me who keep coming back hahah :) or the difference you make to us as you go all out to help mere mortals like me.....

 
At Wednesday, February 14, 2007 at 1:14:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home