Sunday, January 21, 2007

The VALUE of small things!!!

Ever wondered what gets your spirit back especially when you are wondering if you would ever recover enough? Well here is my take on it. It’s the “Smallest Thing in Life” that enables you to do so.

It’s no surprise then how nominal things in life always bring a smile on my face. Let me clarify by small I mean things for which I never had to go out of my way or struggle too much to make it happen.

My niece calling out my name, her first day in school, my first recognition at work, getting more than expected in an exam, my orkut love story etc, events small enough but their salutary effect on my nerves and my overall demeanor cannot be emphasized.

When I look back I realized that it’s these smaller things that have always been a FIRST thing for the happiest people. No matter how much more they get, their first love is always a small, sometimes even miniscule event or thing.

But I realized its one of the small thing that’s causing me much fretfulness. Many of us for example can easily forget a major fiasco we have been involved with, but forgiving our self for doing something insignificant at the wrong time? Naah it takes ages to get over that “How Stupid of me!!” feeling. The only plus point here being one’s taking me down perpetually with it while the other ensures I don’t lose my sanity at any point of time.

Summarizing “It’s the smaller things in life that hurt more as also please more” after all everyone knows “You can sit on top of a mountain but you can’t sit on top of a pin!!”

Lastly trust me, Give importance to smaller things. The gratification you receive cannot be harmonized by any other act.

It will be the only placebo you would need however demanding be your time………

4 Comments:

At Monday, January 22, 2007 at 1:42:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

Ther you go with your new listen to my article:-))

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 at 8:15:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ priya /-

Ohh Yes if i had not seen it on your blog i would have never tried it :)

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 at 8:49:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

Regarding talkr, I got help from deepa(beta.templatetesting.blogspot.com. Her name is in the left side under credits. With sanp just click on it and sign up. You get a html code and you gotto insert it. Youa re done. It takes few sec/mins to show the blog page.

 
At Monday, January 22, 2007 at 8:50:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Priya said...

OOpsy its snap

 

Post a Comment

<< Home