Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Career Options Ahoy!!!

Well guess what, I am back from oblivion. I want another job not the regular one where you wait for your boss’s nod (which as ALWAYS is done rather derisively).

Now as I sit doing nothing since the environment is down and we are not expecting anything to happen till late evening today, I thought why not post something on my kind of a perfect job.

Umm so here goes …………….

Option 1: The Traveller (read Vagabond): Avenger likes to travel and travel he does. I am proud of the fact that from an early age I have traveled well and traveled alone and consider myself a seasoned and informed traveler.

Traveling to unknown places, tasting the local cuisine, soaking in the sun are a wonderful experience and I seriously hope someone would agree to pay me for doing this and writing about my memoirs in a bare all book.

Hey but while I am here I might as well take a shot at the Pulitzer Prize I guess!!! :-)

Option 2: The Bartender ( read the Assassin) : I used to work in a bar before. Well before you frown at me, I am still a teetotaler. Yeah, I don’t drink or smoke but I loved that job since it was easy and paid me better than being a Pizza maker :-)

On a serious note, bars don’t just serve alcoholic drinks they also serve a variety of cocktails, mocktails, shooters and calmers (If you don’t know what they mean, visit your nearest bar). The ability to blend up something right and having fun while doing it walaaah !!! what an experience it is going to be :-)

Ohh btw it’s the assassin because mixing up the wrong drinks gives you a hangover and the bartender a black eye :-)

Option 3: Taste Buds : (Yep that’s the name of my eatery !!) I love to eat and I am always ready to taste a new fare. Even during depression my business would survive since people need to eat. At some point of time I intend to start my own restaurant and the best part being I have already found my partners :-).

Option 4: Teaching ( read Prof Avenger !!!): giving back what you learnt and helping people reach their true potential noble thought indeed but I don’t know how successful I would be in this or for that matter in each of the above 4 options. But that wont stop me from trying.

Imparting my knowledge and letting my mates learn from my experience is something that I do in and out, and I am pretty sure I will do a fair job in my new role too.

Well all these are just dreams and one fine day I am sure the entrepreneur bug will bite me and I would be pursuing either one of the above roles. How soon that happens we will need to wait and see ………………..

Right now its jst

Free is all you gotta be ………
dream dreams no one else can see …………..
sometimes ya wanna run away …………………
but ya never know what might be comin' round your way…………………..
ya ya ya………………….

On a day like today…………………
the whole world could change……………………
the sun's gonna shine……………………..
shine thru the rain…………………..
on a day like today…………………

ya never wanna see the sun go down………………..

ya never wanna see the sun go downnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.......

4 Comments:

At Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 4:50:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger Pritika Gupta said...

Hmm.. Dream Job.. few days b4 i wanted to be interior designer.. But slowly i come to know tht im not equipped for it. i need to get full training.. spend lots of time and energy to find out wht is latest.. n lot of money... I think i dropped..

 
At Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 5:49:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey... one of my favorite songs.
Somebody said that "To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe"

So u have the dream:-)Since u are out of oblivion u can achieve those as well!

Lakshmi

 
At Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 5:50:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ Priti /-

keep at it priti some day you will get the time and the spirit to pursue what you think is worth while, till then WELCOME TO THE DRAG RACE !!!

 
At Wednesday, December 6, 2006 at 5:51:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ lakshmi /-

well lakshmi I am trying my best but it remains to be seen how far i go.

I guess i have enough people praying for me so as to not give up without a fight !!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home