Monday, September 25, 2006

A walk towards oblivion !!!

How far can you go alone? I keep asking my self this question all the time. Well I am yet to get an answer for this question but then you don’t move on in life with all the answers do you?

Depending on the circumstances most of us devise ways to keep moving ahead and I am no DIFFERENT. For starters I believe that being alone is the best way to reflect at your inner strength.

Today was my exit day. After 2 weeks of dilly dallying I reached a point when I decided that maybe perhaps I should just say a YES and move on. I mean there is no point in holding on when understanding doest exist.

For the benefit of my readers, please don’t associate this with falling in love and such bull shit, understanding is required in a lot more things apart from LOVE and I am talking about a perfectly sane relationship here so nothing hunky dory here.

As for me I meet many companions day in and day out. Some like me, some hate, some cant stand me, and lastly for some I am exactly what they were looking for. The point here being I match the other side expectation to a high satisfaction levels and they mine.

How, why, when this quantitative comparison was made and the results docked I have no idea. Honestly if I knew what my score rating was and how to go about it, I would have applied that technique to evaluate every stuff I need to and make a right decision the first time, the last time.

But that’s the important part about learning right you make mistakes before you reach the point when committing a mistake seems less frequent and doing the “RIGHT” thing a certainty.

Fact remains, in the walk of life we keep coming across different people. At every cross road some move on and newer people replace them but nothing stops you from walking on. Right now I reached a cross road, where one person who was on my “IMP PPL” list decided to take a diversion.

I decided to wave a good bye and move on partly because I felt I was not being understood and perhaps I did not understand enough to realize some stuff which needed to be understood. The diversion may make me see things in a different light or perhaps explain my position better and who knows the diversion may lead us to meet once more another time.

Its time to retrospect and perhaps if possible check on the quantitative scale whether perhaps the score needs to be improved ….

In which ever sense, I am sure its going to be my last post for sometime to come. How big this “SOMETIME” is depends on how soon I get the urge to write once more .......

Adios guys.....................

8 Comments:

At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 6:14:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

Will look to your next posting. Enjoy your introspective blog-break.

 
At Tuesday, September 26, 2006 at 11:26:00 AM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

is this how u say goodbye?let me use the same dialogue--if it is then i will not stand in your way...

 
At Friday, October 6, 2006 at 4:51:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a girl that would've died for me
Didnt 'preciate her so I made her cry for me
Every night she had tears in her eyes for me
Quarter K's, shorty took the whole ride for me
First we were friends then became lovers
You was more than my girl, we was like brothers
Now you gone, can't love you like I really wanna
But everytime I think about your pretty smile
And how we used to drive the whole city wild
Damn I wish you would've had my child
A pretty little girl wit Diddy's smile
This shit is wild
All dem days that I reminisce
About the way I use to kiss dem pretty lips
But as long as you happy, I'ma tell you this
I love you girl and you're the one that I will always miss
I love you, yeah
-- any ghosts visit u lately??

 
At Friday, October 6, 2006 at 5:27:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ Zoe Jane

Well a little bit of distance always seem's to work wonders zoey !!

 
At Friday, October 6, 2006 at 5:28:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ anonymous

Well anon, no ghosts of lately looks like they too tired of me. what about you ? is the lady ghost still haunting you???

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 8:40:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey..what happened yaar? Everything alright na? I would love to see your next post soon. Take care

 
At Friday, October 13, 2006 at 12:18:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Kirthi said...

Hope you move on without too much discomfort.

Anyway, why am I listed as Cheep cheep lingo on ur blog!! When I saw that I went arrrrrggggh.

 
At Tuesday, November 7, 2006 at 12:48:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Enigma said...

wht happened?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home