Saturday, September 23, 2006

Things that ALWAYS make me SMILE !!!

Talk about fire ranging within. A good one month down the line and I am still exasperated with the absolute stupidity of some, selfishness of others and general ill luck.

Having said that let me focus on the better moments in the past 1 month that bring a smile on my face all the time. Let me start from home,

The early morning alarm I have set on my mobile. Now you may ask what’s so special about it. Well it’s got my eldest niece crooning in her sweet voice asking me to wake up…… Now how good can it get hehehe

My early morning bike ride to office as I smell the wet air and my favorite’s songs on my IPod while riding.

The arrival of the cute girl who sits in the adjacent cubicle and the way she waves a Howdy Suds !!!

The smell of freshly brewed cappuccino as it rushes out of the machine and runs down my parched throat

The slight banter I indulge in when I sit with my office colleagues for breakfast

The sight of the clock reading 4’Oclock which implies home is just about an hour away.

The running of my 1 year old youngest niece when I open the door as I reach home and call out her name..

A hot and very tasty home made dinner, served with lots of love and care by my mom

Tom and her flirty ways ……. How in spite of being Tom, deep down she still cares a wee bit for ya….. (tho she will pretend she doesnt)

Vids with her calmness, acute sense of responsibility and her helping mentality which makes me respect her so much….

My best friends (read 2) who in spite of being very busy and married themselves still make it a point to say a quick hello, how are you, I am fine, take care, see you later, tata bye bye call….

And finally when I hit my bed and start classifying my activities for the day under “Right” and “Wrong” and finding that the number of entries under the “RIGHT” column far exceeds the entries under “WRONG” column.…

Reminds me Bon Jovi did sing ………


And Tuesday just might go my way
It can't get worse than yesterday
Thursdays, Fridays ain't been kind
But somehow I'll survive

Hey man I'm alive I'm takin' each day and night at a time
Yeah I'm down, but I know I'll get by

Hey hey hey hey, man gotta live my life
Like I ain't got nothin' but this roll of the dice
I'm feelin' like a Monday, but someday I'll be Saturday night

1 Comments:

At Saturday, September 23, 2006 at 1:07:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger sush said...

hee hee....all the pieces of me :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home