Friday, September 15, 2006

All in a Day's work

Strange are the ways of life. It takes you on a all time high at some point and all of a sudden just when you feel you have it all figured out, it kicks your behind and lets that feeling of contentment disappear.

How I wish someone read my mind and understood what I am going through. A couple of times Ms Pricey came close to reading it, but would take a wrong turn just at the crucial juncture and thus go off track. Tom sensed it but never came close to realizing it since I was good at masking it or taking it off track.

Mom knew something was amiss but thought it was work related and didn’t want to interfere much, my sis was immune and in her own world and my niece complaining that I have changed and don’t play with her any more.

Finally when I got a chance to vent it out today while with Tom, I somehow got lost or rather drowned in the obvious turn of events which centered around today. Sadly it’s a feeling I am carrying with me and I am waiting for the only person I know who is capable of sensing it perfectly without my even acknowledging it.

This weekend my travails would end, since I would have an one to one with my mind reader. needless to say I am sure he would give me the answers i seek before i even open up ......

As for what I feel just now aaah just when I feel I have found the key to my success some idiot just goes and changes the darn lock !!!!

3 Comments:

At Friday, September 22, 2006 at 5:50:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

:=)

 
At Friday, September 22, 2006 at 10:56:00 PM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

Nice to have you break blog silence. :)

 
At Tuesday, October 10, 2006 at 8:46:00 PM GMT+5:30, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same quiet often.. and the frequency has increased off lately.

Hope this end soon for you.. yeah and also for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home