Sunday, April 20, 2008

Taken for Granted !!!

S says …

Need some help, can you pick me up from Hillsdale Caltrain …

What it means is …

I will land in the middle of the day, and you will need to sneak out from a meeting to drive 6 miles to and fro to do the needful

S says …

You got quarters…..

What it means is …

I am going to clean out the coin box of your car, so please add more quarters in to pay the toll …

S says ….

I am reaching home, please wait for me. Going to the cal train station is expensive …

What it mean is

My back soon will last anytime from 45-60 minutes. I don’t want to pay $$ for the taxi, and $$ for the Cal Train, when I can hitch a free ride to San José in your car …

S says ...

So what plans for the dinner??

What it means is

I am hungry, haul your ass up here from office and cook something, it’s already 8.00 pm and I am hungry

S says ...

I feel like having XYZ for dinner??

What it means is

Please make XYZ for Lunch/Dinner? We will share the costs !! I will add the pennies to make it even and you can drive all around town to find the ingredients. I believe "gas" (err Petrol ..) to drive the car comes free with my request and if not just add some water to make it run faster ..

I think being accommodative is a crime, especially since these kinda people for one

1. Spot me even in a crowd and

2. Tend to latch on and somehow suck the last piece of chivalry I have left…

which makes me wonder whatever happened to the “dominant” character ….???

6 Comments:

At Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 8:56:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Kavi said...

Looks like i am not alone !

 
At Sunday, May 4, 2008 at 8:27:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger Vidya said...

Who is this "S"

Vidya

 
At Monday, May 5, 2008 at 2:09:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger KK said...

Man, after all that passive aggression, I really hope S was a girlfriend / wife / yet-to-hit-broadway-blonde-bombshell.

If not its time someone took someone else somewhere to talk somethings out sometime soon.

Ithavenameda room-mate! (edathe kutthe)

 
At Monday, May 5, 2008 at 8:21:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ kk /-

i was expectin a wise crack from you dude and you havent let me down :))

someone, somewhere ... looks like the time has not come as yet :)

 
At Monday, May 5, 2008 at 8:22:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ kavi /-

Aah welcome to the club bro !!!

 
At Monday, May 5, 2008 at 8:22:00 AM GMT+5:30, Blogger The Avenger !!! said...

@ vidya /-

S is S^^^^^^ :))

 

Post a Comment

<< Home